This weekend was an awesome weekend. Kyle and Adaire and the boys came up to see me run in the Race for the Cure. They got here Friday night and i made them get up early Saturday morning :). They got to see me start and finish the race and then we went home and played outside for a while since the babes were sleeping. That afternoon the guys went fishing and Adaire and I and the little babes (Austin and Sawyer) went to check out a fabric store that I had heard about. It was AWESOME. they had the PRETTIEST fabrics!!! It makes me want to start sewing again. Adaire-we'll have to go back SOON and without kiddos. Then Saturday night we grilled hamburgers and hotdogs. This morning, Kyle made us some rolled up pancakes-or crepes if you're from up north!-and they were de-lish! The boys played catch in the back yard after breakfast. I love how Brodey kicks his leg up when he throws the ball. Anyway, these are pictures from this morning. You guys will have to come back soon!!! I can't wait till Sawyers and Austin's birthday parties!!!
I am the wife of an engineer-my wonderful Chris, and a Mom to 2 boys, Austin 4 and Hudson 6 months. This blog is mainly little snippets of our life that I want to remember and share with friends and family.
1 comment:
For sure, babe!
Post a Comment