Austin likes to follow me into the bathroom. So, I got it on camera today. He always has the biggest smile when he finally sees me!
What a cutie!!! I can't wait to see him again! Give him a kiss for me. xoxoxo
Thank you for the video . . . hearing him come down the hall, smile, drool and climb up . . .OH what a CUTIE!!!see you all soon!!
From the sounds of him crawling towards the bathroom, smiling, standing and all . . .OH WHAT A CUTIE!!!! later! miss you guys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a cutie!!! I can't wait to see him again! Give him a kiss for me. xoxoxo
Thank you for the video . . . hearing him come down the hall, smile, drool and climb up . . .OH what a CUTIE!!!
see you all soon!!
From the sounds of him crawling towards the bathroom, smiling, standing and all . . .OH WHAT A CUTIE!!!!
later!
miss you guys!
Post a Comment