Here are some pictures of Austin that I took this morning. He looks all happy in these pics but he has been a fussy pain in the rear this week. I think it is a combo of getting 4! teeth in at one time and separation anxiety in full swing. If i even stand up, he starts crying because he thinks I am leaving him. But, like the colic and like always, there is nothing i can do to comfort him. Even if i pick him up he still cries. i've tried motrin and tylenol and it does nothing for him that i can tell. so i dunno... good thing he's a cute little booger. If you look close in these pictures you can see his bottom teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh yes, Brayden was cutting all 4 molars at one time, and he was going through separation anxiety. So I feel your pain. Luckly I am just waiting on the last one to break through. Has Austin already turned 1 or is it in may, I can't remember. He is so cute! We need to have a play date for both of our sanity.
Post a Comment