Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rock of Love and People Magazine

Rock of Love 2, the reunion show comes on tonight and promises to be exciting. Amber seems nice but not really Brett's type so i am interested to see how they are doing...Adaire...I know you are just as excited as me about tonights show!

For those of you who don't know this, I am an AVID people magazine reader. I tried to not subscribe for a while and just felt out of touch with the world. I am addicted to it! Anyway, there is a picture of Brad Garrett with his two kids in the mag this week. If you don't know, he is the tall brother in Everybody Loves Raymond. It shows a pic in the mag of him and his kids in his house but they look like they are cut and pasted into a picture of a house with an ocean view. it's WEIRD! I even wrote the editor at People to ask him/her what is up with that picture.
I'll let you know if i ever find out...

2 comments:

FoR 3 GoOd ReAsOnS said...

AWSOME fight on Reuionion show!!!

FoR 3 GoOd ReAsOnS said...

what the crap! i can't spell to save my life! REUNION!!