Well, here's my update. I haven't taken any new pictures lately but i will in the next day or so. Austin has 3 teeth coming in at once. Is this normal? 3 of them have broken through. His top left front tooth and the two behind it are coming in. Poor guy!!! Since the weather has been better we've been able to get outside more and that seems to make him happy which makes me happy! He has taken his first steps and could walk if he wanted but it seems we have to bribe him to do that. he's being stubborn, i wonder where he gets that from?!?--wait-don't answer that!!! I have been training for my race in April, got some new cool running shoes but i need some suggstions on really fast songs taht i can run to. anyone have any ideas? I got an i pod not too long ago so i can buy virtually any song out there so gimme your ideas! Chris has just been working. He's super busy right now too.
I want some new summer clothes! I also want some new shoes. Like, cute little summer shoes.
Austin's birthday party is coming up in what, 6 or 7 weeks? I can't wait! i'll be sending out invites soon.
We are supposed to get some bad storms tomorrow (thursday) and i am not looking forward to that.
I can't think of anything else to comment on. Not much has been going on! Oh, i have been doing some spring cleaning. i need to have a yard sale and get rid of some stuff. That's about it for now. I will try to get some new pics up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like you've been busy! I can't wait to see his teeth next week! I realy want some cute summer dresses for summer. your race is getting so close!! Get some new pics on soon-did you like my Wye Mt. pics? See ya'll soon. xoxoxo =)
We are coming to Fayetteville this weekend to see Corey Smith in concert. He's a no name, but Josh and I like him. I think it's somewhere on Dickson street. I'm excited about it. Hope it's not to crazy :)
Cool! where on Dickson is the concert going to be? Are you guys staying the whole weekend or just one night? what night is the concert?
Post a Comment