Chris and I worked out in the yard Saturday planting some new plants and cleaning up the back yard. We let Austin get in on the action too. He's a dirty mess!!! He has a fascination with wheels. Here he has found the wheels of our trashcan. GROSS i know but i made sure his little fingers stayed away from his mouth and he got a really good bath!
I am the wife of an engineer-my wonderful Chris, and a Mom to 2 boys, Austin 4 and Hudson 6 months. This blog is mainly little snippets of our life that I want to remember and share with friends and family.
3 comments:
It's the simple things that can keep them very content!!!!!!!!
Just gotta get dirty"!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is to cute. Why is it that the simple and cheap thing make them happy?
OMG!! I can't believe you let him get that dirty!!! How fun! =)
Post a Comment