Monday, May 18, 2009
Terrible Two's?
Since I haven't been around kids that much before, I don't know if this is normal or not. Everything is a battle with Austin these days. It tends to leave me tired, frustrated and upset. And by everything being a battle, I mean EVERYTHING is a battle. Getting dressed, eating, brushing teeth, bedtime...you get the picture. He has also gotten to where he can't make up his mind. He will say yes to something then you do it and he gets mad at me! I know he hasn't been feeling well because of allergies but the frustrating thing is that I am still not able to comfort my child. It has become pretty obvious that he is not the comforting type. He likes his cars and his blankies and Spongebob and those really are the only things that can calm him down. He demands my full attention anytime we are anywhere and I can't even have a conversation with anyone because i have to give him my attention. Can someone with more experience than me tell me if this is normal or what? Is this just the terrible two's???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment