So, I wanted to find out more about the person who does the voice of Spongebob because I like seeing the person behind a cartoon. I have learned WAY more than I need to know about Spongebob Squarepants and so I will share some of my vast knowledge with you.
The man who "invented" Spongebob Squarepants, Stephen Hillenberg, is a marine biologist.
Patchy the Pirate who is on several episodes on Spongebob and happens to be the president of the Spongebob fan club, is also the man who does the voice for Spongebob. His name is Tom Kenny.
Tom Kenny is also Gary the snail.
He is also the narrator with the French accent which came about because Jaque Custeau (I know i didn't spell that right!) is a hero of creator Stephen Hillenberg.
The wife of Tom Kenny does the voice of Karen, Plankton's computer wife.
Tom Kenny and his wife are in the Smashing Pumpkins video for "Tonight, Tonight."
And Tom Kenny is in the video for "Sing" by one of my most favorite bands in the world, Travis.
And there ya have it. More than you probably wanted to know about Spongebob. My favorite character is Plankton. Do you have a favorite character?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment