Monday, May 4, 2009
Newest Hobby
I think that couponing and finding good deals is my new hobby. I started out doing it to save money but now it has gotten to be something that is really fun for me! I love finding a deal and even better is when I find free stuff. I've gotten quite a stash of free stuff this year so far. Since I have been putting a lot of my energy into saving money, we have saved quite a bit this year. I had a new years goal to save X amount of dollars by the end of this year and we are already only $300 away from that goal! I think i need to double it! And this is all on one income. Chris always says, "Just imagine what we'd save if you were working!" Is that a hint Chris? haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment