Austin turned the big 2 yesterday! It was a busy day. He had Mother's Day Out from 9 to 1 then he took a nap from 1.30 till I woke him up at 3.30. Then we headed to the dr for his 2 yr appt. He is 35.5" tall and 28.5 lbs. So he is doing well! These pictures are actually from Tuesday afternoon. He likes to point in the pantry and say "that, that" until you pull out whatever it is he is wanting. So, I pulled EVERYTHING out (from one shelf) and let him just go to town with it! and he did as you can see. For his birthday I was going to make him carrots and corn on the cobb since those are his favorites but since we got home so late, we went out to eat Chinese food instead.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Birthday Boy
Austin turned the big 2 yesterday! It was a busy day. He had Mother's Day Out from 9 to 1 then he took a nap from 1.30 till I woke him up at 3.30. Then we headed to the dr for his 2 yr appt. He is 35.5" tall and 28.5 lbs. So he is doing well! These pictures are actually from Tuesday afternoon. He likes to point in the pantry and say "that, that" until you pull out whatever it is he is wanting. So, I pulled EVERYTHING out (from one shelf) and let him just go to town with it! and he did as you can see. For his birthday I was going to make him carrots and corn on the cobb since those are his favorites but since we got home so late, we went out to eat Chinese food instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!!!!!!
brayden
Post a Comment