Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I hate Mother's Day. I had an awful day yesterday. It seems everyone did something fun or had some kind of get together. I didn't do anything fun. I finally decided yesterday afternoon that I wanted an ice cream cake. Chris brings me back a sonic blast. I was so mad that i couldn't even say anything. It is getting close to 8 years ago that my mom died and you would think that Mother's Day would be a little easier since i am a mom now but i think it is worse. I tried to just ignore it but it was everywhere! I told Chris that next year we will have to do something the day after.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm sorry you had such a bad Mother's Day, Sarah. He may not be able to express it to you yet, but I know Austin thinks you are a fantastic mother! And I know a lot of other people do too! Don't get discouraged! :)