Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summertime Fun

Austin is napping and so I decided to go through some of my recipes I have that are just waiting to be made. I found tons of great summer recipes that I can't wait to try out and that has made me really excited about this summer. This summer is going to be a good one I think. We are finally going to get to do some things with Austin. We are planning a trip to the zoo, we are going to go camping-hopefully several times-, I have a special night planned for me and Chris for our 4th anniversary in June, and of course since it is summer, that means hot weather!!! I loooove hot weather. I want to get a sprinkler thing for me and Austin to play in. As soon as it is warm enough we are going to blow up his little swimming pool and I think he will really enjoy it this year. So, what are you doing this summer? Do you have any special plans? Do you have a special recipe that you like to make in the summer?

No comments: