Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Husband Rocks

My husband rocks because right now as I type, he is installing our new bamboo floor in the living room. Being married to a handyman who can do just about anything has some serious perks (right Nicole? Adaire? Robbie?). He always makes breakfast for us on the weekends. My husband can COOK!!! It's so awesome to know that if I am tired or not feeling well and need Chris to cook for me, he can. And i'm not just talking heating up a pizza or making a box of mac-n-cheese, he can actually COOK. He is the absolute sweetest man I know and he knows not to take it personally if I am in a bad mood. He works super hard so that I can stay home with our Little Puddins as we call him. He also comes up with fun things and silly things to do with Austin that I never would have thought of in a million years. So, Christopher, YOU ROCK!

1 comment:

Nic said...

I LOVE IT!! So glad you joined in!!