This week has been awful! Chris has been sick all week, like literally been in bed all week sick then the baby got some kind of virus and was super fussy for three days, the weather has sucked so i can't even get out of the house and since truck insurance was due, we have no money even to go do anything. i have been in such a bad mood and i am so tired. Tired of winter, tired of taking care of the baby all by myself, tired of hearing him cry all the time, tired of being stuck in this house...and Chris still isn't better. he's back in bed again today. Poor guy, i don't know what is wrong with him. i am just miserable right now!
On a lighter note...one of my new years resolutions this year is to run in a 5k race. I am going to run in the Race for the Cure in April. I can jog 25 minutes on the treadmill without stopping now. since it is supposed to be a little warmer today, i am going to give it a try outside.
Don't forget to watch Rock of Love tonight at 8 on VH1!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel your pain! Everyone has been sick around here too. I'm sooo ready for spring!! Hope everyone gets to feeling better :)
So sorry for you!! I didn't know things were that bad! you should have called me. CONGRATS ON THE 25!
SOOOOOOOOO sorry!! Good job NOT getting their 'cuties'!!!!!
Not fun . . put part of life . . hang in there!!! Spring IS coming!!!!!
RUN SARAH RUN!!!!!!!!!
OK..WE NEED SOME UPDATE, SOME NEW PICS, WHERE ARE YOU?
Post a Comment