
My baby started "cruising" yesterday and with that came his first big boo boo. He was walking along our window seat and I was even RIGHT there with him, well, he lost his balance, fell and hit is eye on the corner of our bookshelf. It is right above his right eye. I couldn't get a good picture because he is a wiggle worm and won't stay still. Anyway, we both cried over that one! I'm sure it won't be the last!
4 comments:
Poor wittle guy! I'm sure he's fine though. That song with Gueneth Paltrol (however you spell her name) and Hewy Lewis " Cruisin'" comes to mind! I like that song.
I am sorry to tell you but that boo boo is the first of many. Brayden had countless boo boos. It sometime looks like jeff and I abuse him, but boys will be boys. He is so cute!
An official member of the lump and bump clinic!!!!! Thank goodness that those fingers and a BIG hug helped the ouch!!
STILL a CUTEY!!!
The lump and bump clinic of life!!!! Sure looks like those fingers helped easy the OUCH!!!!!!
Still a cutey!!
Post a Comment