Tuesday, January 22, 2008
You know you're bored when...
Austin got a Leap Frog Alphabet Pal for Christmas. This toy does lots of things including sounding out each letter in the alphabet. This afternoon while i was on the floor playing with Austin, I thought it would be fun to see when i spelled words with the Alphabet Pal if it would kind of say the words. First I spelled butt. Yep, it said butt. Then i tried ass. That's when i learned these toy makers are pretty smart. I hit the a button and it said "a", then i hit the "s" button and it said "ha ha ha that tickles!" How funny! The toy makers are on to me! It won't spell the "F" word either. Ah, the discoveries of a stay-at-home-Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Only YOU would try and spell dirty words on your kid's toy!!!!!!!!!!
Okay well maybe not ONLY you....
Watching those bad influences are you?
I think i know someone else who would have tried to spell dirty words...probably way before i thought of it...
You crack me up!! If you were that bored, you could've been adding some bling or some tunes to your blog! call me, I'll tell you how, it's not hard. poor AA what will his first words be?! hahahaha! luv ya =)
Post a Comment