Who said a laundry room can't be pretty? OK, so mine is really just a closet and not really a room but that's beside the point. This weekend Chris built a new shelf for me and put up some peg board and I painted and organized my laundry closet. Now it is cheery and fun and I have all of my gift wrapping supplies organized. I wish I had gone to school for interior design instead of boring accounting.
7 comments:
I guess this is why you haven't commented on anything I've posted! It looks realy good! Close all those gift bags and you'll have more room though. Little man looks so big standed up! Give him a kiss for me! love you guys:)
Oh yeah...I forgot to tell you...January 18th- birthday diner for me and Carrie. Not sure where yet, but it involves some drinks, good eats, and lots and lots of laughs!! Probably like 6 or 7 couples counting you and Chris. Please try to come it will be soooo fun. We do it every year. Sorry no kiddos though. MiMi and PawPaw will have to sit for you!!
Nice job. If you ever come out west, to my house . . I will be in trouble! My closets are NO where near that colorful. There is some organization but . . . WHOA!!!!!!!! And, yes . . I do suggest the interior design route for future endeavors! You go girl!
I can't close the gift bags because they are full of other gift bags! i have so many that they won't all fit on the hooks so i just stuffed 'em with my extra bags.
Karen-if we ever come out there, i bet we could do a LOT of damage together! i don't know if Chris will ever get me drunk enough to get on a plane so we may have to wait till the little guy can ride long distance.
Ok...out of everything I've put on my blog and commented on your's, this is all you reply to!!!!
I seen your question on Adaires blog about the Picture. I have Nero software. Anyway, I have just been playing around with pictures. I HAVE NO LIFE :)
Post a Comment