Monday, January 21, 2008

Rock of Love

Do any of you happen to watch Rock of Love with Brett Micheals on VH1 on Sunday nights? If you don't know who he is he was the lead singer of Poison back in the day and sings that song "Every rose has it's thorn...". That was a little before my time too I might add...I was never a fan and I actually find him kinda gross but i am addicted to his show! Basically i think it's 20 girls competing to become his "Rock of Love" but it is awesome TV. the girls are crazy and they do all kinds of things to get Brett's attention. They get drunk, they get naked, they throw themselves at him, anything to get his attention. Anyway, it's my new addiction and you should watch it if you get a chance. Just make sure the kiddos are in bed. It comes on Sunday nights at 8.

2 comments:

FoR 3 GoOd ReAsOnS said...

LMAO!! I have seen this show. the girls do get a lil' buck wild!! I think you have a little of your mother in you...do you remember her crush on Micheal Boltin!? It was b/c of his long hair!!! you know you secretly want to run your fingers through Bretts long hair!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!lmao!! don't worry i won't tell Chris, your secret is safe with me!
hahahahahahahaha!!!! love ya =)

Sarah said...

hahahaha!!! that's sooo gross! i don't know why she liked long haired guys! i find them disgusting! I remember her crush on Michael Bolton...don't forget about Lorenzo Lamas on that show Renegade! i wonder if she liked Fabio...haha!!!