Monday, January 11, 2010

Pretend

I'm sorry I don't have any new pictures of Austin to post. I have been busy reorganizing my house to make room for the baby. Let's hope it's a go this time!

Anyway, Austin has started playing pretend. He started this at Christmas. He would get on his bike, act like he is peddling and say " AUstin go to work". Then he would try to peddle again and say "Austin home from work". It is really cute. I will ask him if he had a good day and he says "uh-huh". Did you work hard? "uh-huh!" What did you do today? "Look at trucks and cars". A few days ago while I was upstairs cleaning out the guest bedroom, Austin hops on the bed, pulls back the covers, lays on the pillow and covers himself up. He tells me "Austin go night night". So I tell him goodnight, sweet dreams. Then he acts like he is sleeping by making snoring noises. Then he "wakes up" and says "Good Morning!" So I say good morning, did you sleep good last night? "uh-huh". Did you have sweet dreams? Uh-huh. what did you dream about? "Monsters. Monsters under my bed! " He is so stinking cute!

No comments: