So, I didn't make it today. I had really good intentions. I put my cleaning clothes on first thing this morning because I wanted to get the house clean before we get the ice storm we are expecting. So, I cleaned this morning with the idea that when Austin went down for a nap, I would fix my hair, put on makeup and change my clothes. By the time naptime rolled around, I was just too exhausted. I get tired really easily when I am pregnant and for that reason I am going to give myself a break today and get back to wearing a new outfit tomorrow. I guess the one I am wearing today counts. This is the first time I am wearing it in the challenge...
I think I am going to lay down and rest some more and wait for the ice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment