I have been stuck inside the house for 4 days straight and I am going crazy. No, I have not been wearing a new outfit each day either. I loved watching the snow fall but we have about 6 or 7 inches on the ground and the roads are covered and icy and so I am stuck at home. I am ready for the snow to go away. I am ready for summer. I want to go to the beach. I want to be so hot that I can't stand it! I am so bored i think I might lose my mind. To top it off, I don't think we will be going anywhere tomorrow either.
In other news...Anyone have any good ideas of where to get cute baby bedding? I have mostly looked online...Target, wal-mart, you name it and I cannot find any girl baby bedding I like. More than likely I will be having a boy and if I do, I already have the bedding picked out. If I have a girl though (i can dream can't I?), I don't have anything picked out. I need some suggestions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
pottery barn, you can get a good deal if you watch.
Post a Comment