

I got dressed really quick this morning so I could have Chris take my picture before he went to work. He was in a hurry and the pictures didn't turn out good again. I take such horrible pictures anyway! This was also taken before I had my makeup on. Today I am wearing a pair of Gap jeans that are too big for me. I didn't have my other jeans and didn't feel comfy doing laundry and cooking in dress pants. I am also wearing a black turtleneck and a red short sleeve sweater, both from Target and a pair of leather flats with a ruffle detail from Baker Shoes. I forgot to mention that I did wear diamond earrings yesterday and today I will be wearing some black cheap-o bead earrings. I also weeded out another pair of pants this morning. I tried on a pair of jeans I had and they are WAY too big. I like that feeling!
No comments:
Post a Comment