Do you ever find yourself wearing the same few outfits over and over again even though you have a closet full of clothes? I know I do this. I have a good reason too. I don't like for my nice stuff to get dirty and on any given day with a little boy running around, chances are I am going to get dirty! So I end up wearing my comfy, don't care if they get dirty clothes.
Well, starting Monday, I am going to put an end to this! At least for a while. I am going to try to wear a different outfit everyday for 60 days. Now whether I make it to 60 days or not, we'll see. It will all depend on how fast my baby belly grows and how cold or hot the weather gets. I am only 8 weeks pregnant right now so everything still fits like normal. Hopefully it will stay that way for a while. The only rules I have for myself are to wear at least one "new" item of clothing each day, like a sweater or dress, and also try to wear a piece of jewelry with each outfit too.
I plan to take a picture of myself each day to post on here. If you want to join me, I would love that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think thats awesome! You'll be suprised at how good it makes you feel!! Plus I bet hubby will like it too =) How are you feeling?
Post a Comment