So today is day 1 of my 60 day challenge and I had some camera problems. Both of my camera's batteries were low but I managed to squeak out a not so great picture but it is a picture nonetheless. I am wearing brown cordorory (sp?) pants with a fuschia sweater and a white button up shirt underneath. And in case you are wondering, my entire outfit is from Ann Taylor Loft. That is my favorite store in the world to shop for me!Monday, January 25, 2010
Day 1
So today is day 1 of my 60 day challenge and I had some camera problems. Both of my camera's batteries were low but I managed to squeak out a not so great picture but it is a picture nonetheless. I am wearing brown cordorory (sp?) pants with a fuschia sweater and a white button up shirt underneath. And in case you are wondering, my entire outfit is from Ann Taylor Loft. That is my favorite store in the world to shop for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment