Yesterday I went to Walgreens and found some really good deals. Here they are:
Glade Soy candle
2 Hot Wheels cars for Austin
2 tubes of toothpaste
Shave gel for Chris
2 pkgs of cough drops
I paid $6.92 for all of this but I actually used my Walgreens gift card with my rebates on it so there was no out of pocket expense for me. Plus I received $3 in register rewards back so if you take that off my total, I spend $3.92 for all that stuff. the candle was free, the two cars were 1.29 (total, not each), the toothpaste was .24 cents a tube, the cough drops were .39 cents per package and the shave gel, i paid $3 for but I got $3 back in register rewards.
Saturday I went to Victoria's Secret. I had a card for a free pair of panties and it was also good for $25 off any two bras. I also had another coupon for a free lotion. Their bra's were on sale 2 for $49. So, i got 2 new bras, a pair of panties and lotion for $26!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment