Monday, March 9, 2009

Babies

I had to go shopping for a baby gift this past week. The baby gift is for a little girl. Looking at all those CUTE baby girl clothes made me want a little baby-a little girl-so bad!

Then I got back home and reality hits me right in the face.

Austin has been a bit fussy the last few days. Everytime I start thinking I want a baby, Austin gets the fussies. It's as if someone (maybe my Mom or Granny) is telling me NO!-someone besides Chris that is. haha! Anyway, Austin has just cried and cried when we have put him down for a nap or bedtime the past few days. He woke up at 6am on Friday morning which means I got to also! Woo Hoo! I was so tired that day and I thought to myself that if i had another baby to deal with too, i don't know how i'd do it. I remember how miserable and exhausted I was after Austin was born, actually that is really about all I remember, and I don't want to feel that way again. Not unless we hit the jackpot and I can hire a full-time nanny. I am still wrestling and trying to make peace with the fact that I will have only one child. Anyone have any insight that will make me feel better?

No comments: