Not much has been going on this week. To me, that is always a good week.
I did however find some great savings this week.
Kmart had their double coupon days. I was able to get 2 5-cup rubbermaid food storage containers, 2 packs of the Pledge multi-surface wipes, and a bottle of Mr. Clean spray cleaner all for $8.
I needed a coffee maker and some sheets for our air mattress for some company coming soon-YOu know who you are!!! I was able to get a used coffee maker for free by trading with someone I had a yard sale with last weekend. I also found some sheets on clearance at Wal-Mart for $17. The cheapest I had seen until then was $23.
And my favorite savings of the week: I decided it was time to redo our closet yesterday while Austin was in daycare. I needed a set of drawers to go with the other closet modules we have. Well, they were on clearance for $8.40 down from either 20 or $30 but they were sold out. So, I asked one of the workers if I could buy the display. they sold it to me for $5!!! and it was already assembled of course since it was a display!!! I was so excited!!! I bought a couple of other shelves and spent $33 and our closet looks sooo much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment