Austin has really started talking lately. he repeats a lot of what we say and he is just starting to say new things on his own. Here is a list of some of the words he is saying: shoe, side (for outside), stair for stairs, no, yes, dog, car, shake, boat, more, and Dora. that's all i can think of right now but he does say more than that. it is so fun to hear him talk and get a glimpse of what is going through his head.
I will be sending out his birthday party invites pretty soon. I love doing his parties. It's fun!
We had a good trip home this past weekend. my parents kept Austin ovrnight friday so Chris and I could go to his awards banquet. Austin was really excited to see Paw-Paw. He kept saying his name. And Paw-Paw had to keep Austin by himself for a while Friday AND change a poopy diaper!!! So a BIG thanks to Mi-mi, Paw-Paw and Tito for helping with Austin this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment