So far, so good. We have not run out of anything yet. We did buy some milk because we tried some powdered milk we had and it was NASTY! We also bought a loaf of bread because the bread I made did not turn out like regular sandwich bread. It tasted fine and all but it was small and I cut the pieces too thick. Other than that though, we have been eating from the pantry. I am going to keep it going until next Wednesday. We still have plenty to eat so there's no reason to go to the store till next week when we have company coming. this experiment will definitely make me think twice about what we "need" in future grocery shopping trips.
I have some pics of Austin to post but of course my camera is downstairs and I don't feel like going to get it. I've been sick this week and so has Austin. ugh!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't think we could ever do that. Our pantry is running low at the end of each week!
Post a Comment