Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stretchy Face








Austin likes to make this face because it makes Chris and I laugh! I don't know how he gets that little mouth to stretch out sooo big!
It has been a rough couple of weeks for me. Same 'ole story huh? Austin had strep throat last week and he was one grouchy kid. Dealing with a grouchy kid and having a husband leave for 3 days for a work convention thing makes for one very frustrated and tired mom! I have wanted to just run away at times during the past couple of weeks. Especially the morning that I went to get Austin and the first thing he tells me is "I don't like you Mommy." That was so nice to hear and got my day off to a great start! Isn't that what every mom just longs to hear? He seemed to be in a better mood yesterday so hopefully that will be the same for today.


No comments: