Tuesday, May 25, 2010
End of the Year Program
So...last night was the end of the year program for Austin's Mothers Day Out. It didn't go so well. He had to be there at 5.15. No big deal except he doesn't usually wake up till 5. I woke him up at 4.45 and he was not a happy camper. He then refused to put his shoes on and hid between our couch and end table. I finally got his shoes on him and got him in the truck. He calmed down on the drive but once he saw where we were he started getting upset again. And he apparently stayed upset. When his class walked in the auditorium, we could hear him above everyone else yelling "I want my mommy!" over and over. He did not sing any of the songs I don't think and when it was his class' turn to get on stage to sing, he walked off stage and went and sat back down in the middle of the song. When they dismissed the kids to their parents, Chris went to get him but as soon as he saw me he wanted me. He sat very still and clung to me for about 10 minutes. It just really stressed him out! I felt soo bad because of that. I wanted to cry when he was holding onto me. He was holding me so tight! I almost didn't even take him. I just knew something like that would happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment