Here is my birthday boy at Chuck E Cheese the other night. I thought I had taken more pictures but I guess not. He got to get his birthday presents from my parents this past weekend when we went down for Kelley's party. He got a really nice wagon, some dinosaur pajamas and a new monster (monsters as Austin says) truck. He also got a Hot Wheels track from his Uncle Kyle and a dinosaur monster truck from Kelley and Jake and some dinosaurs. He also got a couple of gift cards so he got to go shopping for his birthday too. He picked out sharks, dinosaurs, cars, and a dragon. The poor thing, he just doesn't have enough toys! ;)Monday, May 17, 2010
Birthday Boy
Here is my birthday boy at Chuck E Cheese the other night. I thought I had taken more pictures but I guess not. He got to get his birthday presents from my parents this past weekend when we went down for Kelley's party. He got a really nice wagon, some dinosaur pajamas and a new monster (monsters as Austin says) truck. He also got a Hot Wheels track from his Uncle Kyle and a dinosaur monster truck from Kelley and Jake and some dinosaurs. He also got a couple of gift cards so he got to go shopping for his birthday too. He picked out sharks, dinosaurs, cars, and a dragon. The poor thing, he just doesn't have enough toys! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment