I think Austin is too smart and sneaky for his own good right now! LOL! I don't remember if I mentioned it on here but a few weeks ago while Austin was at Mothers Day Out, he decided he didn't want his sandwich. When his teachers weren't looking, he snuck over to the trashcan and threw it away! When they noticed it was gone, they asked him where it went and he straight up told them he threw it away! I have also caught him sneaking some of my buttercream flowers that I have made for cakes. He will watch me to see if I am watching him and he will stick his arm up to the flowers really quick and snatch one! I believe he also tried to sneak a second birthday cookie behind his teachers backs!
I took him to the dr last week for his 3 year checkup. The doctor like 2 minutes into the appointment tells me that Austin is advanced for his age and seems mature for his age. Aunt Karen sent him a gift card for his birthday so we went to Toys R (for as Austin says) Us to spend it. He got a shark set that came with 2 sharks. He was telling me that the big one was a great white shark then he asked me what the other one was. I was busy doing something so I just glanced at it and said "Is it a baby great white?". He said no, it's a tiger shark. I took a closer look and sure enough, that is what it was! I was impressed by that! Then a couple of weekends ago when we were at my parents, Austin had gone to his cousin Sawyers house. Chris was in Sawyers bedroom with Sawyer and Austin and Austin wanted to take a toy outside. Chris told him no because it is Sawyers toy and it needed to stay right there. So what does Austin do? He hands the toy to Sawyer and tells Sawyer take it outside! How clever is that for a THREE year old?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment