Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where is Austin?







Austin's favorite game right now is Hide-n-Seek. The other day he decided to hide in Daddy's shirt. Please excuse my husbands incredibly white belly. The picture with Austin's hand poking out makes me laugh.
I thought I'd better put a post up before I lose the two readers I have. I have been fairly busy. I have a couple of good friends who are pregnant, my step sister got engaged, and we switched Austin to a big boy bed. Finally! Anyway, that's just a sampling of the goings on around here.
I was going to put Austin in his big boy bed during spring break because I thought that it was going to be a battle-just like most other things are with him. Chris surprised me and made his crib into a toddler bed last week. It was evening time, after supper and I was tired. I went upstairs to see what they had been doing and Austin's bed had been made into a toddler bed. That made me feel more tired. All I could see was me staying up with Austin well into the night until we both just collapsed into sleep from making a huge fuss over wanting his crib back together. So the dreaded betime came and we put him to bed and didn't hear another peep from him until the next morning! What a relief! That is the easiest change Austin has ever made!

No comments: