Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Favorites

Here are some of my favorite things at the moment:

Favorite Songs:

-I wanna make you close your eyes by Dierks Bentley
-Highway 20 Ride by Zac Brown Band
-I just haven't met you yet by Michael Buble
-Why don't we just dance by Josh Turner

Favorite Websites:

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

http://thepioneerwoman.com/

Favorite Shows on TV:

-American Pickers History Channel, Mondays at 8
-Pawn Stars History Channel, Mondays at 9
-19 Kids and Counting TLC Tuesdays at 8 (I think)

Favorite Room in my house:

My bedroom! Because it has been spring cleaned already!

Favorite New Recipes:

Ravioli Bake http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/weeknight-ravioli-bake-114685.aspx
Chicken Piccata http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/03/monday-night-dinner-my-chicken-piccata/
French Breakfast Puffs http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/12/french_breakfast_puffs/

The breakfast puffs really aren't the BEST tasting all by themselves but I love the coating of cinnamon and sugar and that makes them worth eating to me!!!

Favorite Game to Play with Austin:

Rolling monster trucks back and forth to each other to see if we can crash them. Now I don't necessarily find this to be tons of fun or anything but funny things do happen when we play this and Austin gets such a kick when the trucks do crash into one another.

Favorite Time of the Day with Austin:

Breakfast time. He likes to sit in my lap while we both eat breakfast and he likes to give me a kiss on the cheek while we are eating.

So, what are some of your favorites?

No comments: