MckMama over on her blog http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2010/03/not-me-monday.html (almost) always does a Not Me Monday post and I have always wanted to participate so today that is what I am doing!
I did NOT feed my child a microwave Kids Cuisine meal this past week because I was too lazy to cook a real lunch. I always feed my child healthy, nutritious meals. Those microwave meals are disgusting. Who would really eat one of those?
I did not let my son eat cereal for lunch another day last week because I was too lazy again to fix him a nice warm lunch. Laziness 2 days in a row? That's not me at all!
I did not decide to sleep in my clothes one night because I was too tired to put real pajamas on.
I did not put off washing my hair for a couple of days last week because I knew it would make me cold once I was out of the shower. I always have the time and energy to take great care of myself.
So there it is. My first Not Me Monday entry. That was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment