Thursday, February 12, 2009

What baby bug???!!!???

Forget i EVER said I had the baby bug!!! These last few days with Austin have been AWFUL!!! It's as if someone (besides Chris!) is trying to tell me that having another baby is a bad idea!

For about the past week, Austin's fussiness has returned. It has been really bad the past couple of days. Tuesday, while cooking dinner, Austin decided he needed my complete and undivided attention for whatever reason. He proceeded to throw a fit when i couldn't give it to him. I won't bore you with the details but needless to say my stress level was at an all time high by the time i finished supper. I did get it cooked though!

Wednesday was Austin's Valentine's Party at Mother's Day Out. I was excited because i was thinking we were going to get to do the Valentine crafts together and I would get to visit with some of the other mothers and AUstin's teachers. But no! Austin had other plans! He got so upset when I got there because we didn't leave. He was screaming and would not even try to do his crafts. His teachers and I did them for him. When we finished he had calmed down a little so I was just holding him and he fell asleep! With me holding him! Why won't he do that at home ever??? ANyway, all the kids were putting their valentine's in each others little box but i had to put austin's in for him. He slept for about 45 minutes so I decided to go ahead and take him home. He took a 2.5 hour nap but he was so grumpy when he woke up and of course I needed to get supper started. I would have waited to start supper but it took a while to cook and Austin woke up in the middle of it all. Well, I ended up burning supper because I couldn't put Austin down. SO we had Sonic for supper last night. Austin was sooo fussy the rest of the afternoon. I just zoned out when Chris got home. And I don't know what is wrong with Austin. We were doing good for a while but this past week has been terrible. I could not imagine having to deal with him and a baby too! No more babies for me!!! (until i change my mind again! haha)

No comments: