Today I bought Austin's summer clothes although I didn't have this as a goal when i woke up this morning.
I went to Gymboree to see if they had the sweater vest i was looking for. I found it and of course they had some other dog themed clothes and since I had a 20% off coupon i splurged a little. But then I had to take some of his old clothes to the consignment store. With my store credit, i only paid $3 something for the things i bought there. So, all in all, I got 6 shirts, 1 sweater vest, 4 pair of shorts and the dog you see on top of the red,grey and blue striped shirt for about $54. So, yes, I didn spend about $50 at Gymboree but i got some Gymbucks I can use in April and Austin will LOVE his doggie shirts. So, I think I did pretty good!
1 comment:
Great Savings on the clothes! Which consignment shop do you use? Thanks for checking out my blog! I love local readers.
Post a Comment