I have been on a money saving kick this year and I am getting better and better at finding deals and using my coupons.
THis week at Walgreens, I bought 2 tubes of toothpaste and 2 rolls of foil for 61 cents! The cashier looked at me funny! Ha ha! And since I participate in Walgreens Easy Saver Rebates, I just used my Walgreens gift card so no out of pocket money was spent.
In the mail over the past week i have gotten lots of freebies and coupons. I have gotten a free sample of tea, Benefiber, popcorn, Quaker Mini Delights, a coupon for a free can of soup, and a coupon from victoria's secret for a free pair of undies.
I have been very diligent about turning lights off if we aren't in a room and whatnot. I've also replaced a lot of our light bulbs with energy efficient ones. Our electric bill was about $20 less this month than it was this time last year.
Kmart is having their double coupon days this week so I went to check it out. A lot of their prices are higher than wal-mart, but with coupons up to $2 doubled, I was still able to find some good deals. In all, I spent $28.18 for what was originally $47. I was excited!
Anybody else get any good deals this week they want to share?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment