Here are 25 random facts you always wanted to know about me!
1. I don't like to have my hands dirty.
2. Chris, Austin and I all have the same middle name.
3. If we have stormy weather at night, I always make a mental note of the pj's Austin is wearing in case he gets blown away by a tornado.
4. I always have my toenails painted. They are red right now for Valentine's Day.
5. Gymboree is my favorite kids clothing store.
6. People is my favorite magazine.
7. A test i took before i started college told me that I should be an actor.
8. I hate washing my hair.
9. Austin was born on Mother's Day. It was the day my Dr. was on call and so she scheduled me to be induced that day. I didn't even realize I was being induced on Mother's Day until after I got home from my appt.
10. I like to have my fridge nice and neat like they do on MTV Cribs.
11. I always have lip gloss with me. Usually Lipsmackers.
12. I have actually learned a little more Spanish by watching Dora and Diego with Austin.
13. I love Febreeze!!!
14. My spices are alphabetized. If you saw how many I have, you'd understand...i hope...
15. I do not feel like an adult.
16. I like to scare Chris when he is in the shower.
17. I let Chris park in the garage since he is the one who goes to work and Austin and I usually stay home or leave later in the day.
18. I swear sometimes when I get Austin up from his nap that I smell cigarette smoke in his room. We don't smoke. My Mom did. Creeps me out.
19. My Mom died the day after the 9-11 attacks.
20. My most prized posessions are my engagement ring, recipe book, the quilt Adaire made for me, pictures of my Mom and pictures of Austin.
21. I still dream about the house i grew up in. I haven't lived there for 15 years.
22. I still have six living plants from my Mom's funeral.
23. I craved jalapenos the first 3 months i was pregnant. I ate them everyday.
24. I am still scared of thunder.
25. I prepare a budget each month and usually stick sorta close to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love doing this!! I enjoyed reading yours!
Post a Comment