Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Merry Christmas!





5 comments:

FoR 3 GoOd ReAsOnS said...

Awww! Look at my man sitting up!!! Your family picture is good too, but where's all the presents?! Are you going to tell me who n2late is? Thanks for the pic of AA and Granny. I love it. Are you sure you don't have any more? When I figure out how, I will send you the pics you have asked for. 9 more days :0

Sarah said...

n2late is Chris' aunt Karen that came to stay with us during Thanksgiving. I am SO ready for Christmas. Austin wants to pull himself up to a standing position so bad! I can't wait till he gets the present you got him for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

awww Sarah...he is adorable!!

Nic said...

Such cute pictures!! Austin is getting so big!

n2late said...

I cannot believe how much he has changed in the last month!!!!