Adaire! I AM supposed to be the one doing the countdown!!! you must be excited about Christmas this year. I think it has something to do with your secret mission...guess i'll find out in 6 days!
I am the wife of an engineer-my wonderful Chris, and a Mom to 2 boys, Austin 4 and Hudson 6 months. This blog is mainly little snippets of our life that I want to remember and share with friends and family.
5 comments:
Austin is on to you! He is laughing at your fake cough! He's smart! Keep having fun!
awww Sarah....this is sooo cute!! He is just adorable!!
Q T Pie =) I can't wait...only 6 more days!!
Thank you so much Carrie! I'm so glad you came to look at my blog!!!
Adaire! I AM supposed to be the one doing the countdown!!! you must be excited about Christmas this year. I think it has something to do with your secret mission...guess i'll find out in 6 days!
Post a Comment