Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A little wobbley but I'm crawling!!!

4 comments:

FoR 3 GoOd ReAsOnS said...

Awwwww...I love it!!!!! It's so good! Go AA Go!! What I love the most is that in the back ground your house looks like a baby zoo! hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! But what I love even more than that is his drink of water after his big victory lap...lol!!!! love ya'll =)
3 more days!

n2late said...

HAAAAAAAAA WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Go Austin GO! love to all!

Sarah said...

LOL LOL Yep, the water was what he was crawling towards. and yes, my house IS a baby zoo. Kyle will be proud of me, i don't even make austin pick up his toys at the end of the day. HAHA!!! i don't even clean it up anymore. Since we're upstairs noone sees it so i keep it a mess. It inspires creativity. Just look how i turned out. LOL!!!

FoR 3 GoOd ReAsOnS said...

Yes...just look how you turned out...20 years of college, to finally graduate, to become a wife and SAHM!!!!! hahahahahahaha!!!
luv ya!