This is a video i took with my digital camera of Paw Paw
making Austin laugh. I love his laugh!!!
Super Cute:) He makes me smile. Only 15 more days 'till Christmas!! I can't wait. Give him a kiss for me.
Thanks! The laugh is great! He is SO cute waiting for paw-paw to make him laugh again!
OK! Who is n2late!? and if it's Jamie...Hi!
I'm sorry! That is Chris' aunt Karen. i don't know if Jamie has looked at my blog yet.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Super Cute:) He makes me smile. Only 15 more days 'till Christmas!! I can't wait. Give him a kiss for me.
Thanks! The laugh is great! He is SO cute waiting for paw-paw to make him laugh again!
OK! Who is n2late!? and if it's Jamie...Hi!
I'm sorry! That is Chris' aunt Karen. i don't know if Jamie has looked at my blog yet.
Post a Comment