Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Look at all those presents!!!

That's only half of them! We had a big Christmas this year. My favorite present though is the quilt that Adaire made for me out of Mom and Granny's clothes. That was Adaire's secret mission. Adaire, i don't think i can ever thank you enough for doing that for me!!! I love you! I need to take a picture of it to put on here. Chris didn't take any pictures when you gave it to me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I'm finally here. Actually I was here once before, but I didn't leave a message.

I vaguely remember someone...not sure who...telling me that HER kid wouldn't have too many toys...maybe a set of Lincoln Logs but that would be all....my my how things have changed....:):)I'm sure he's worth every bit of it;) Like my name? Suits me huh? Cute and spritey, but with a sinister,sneaky,pranky side.....

n2late said...

The Quilt has got to be awesome . . OH the memories!!!!!!

As for Austin . . .I think he needs more toys!

n2late said...

I am sure glad he finally got some toys!!!!

Sarah said...

hmmm..i'm sure that wasn't ME that made those comments was it??? haha!!! Your name suits you well! When will Austin get his Christmas present from you?

Anonymous said...

When yours finally comes in. I was so freakin' excited about what I found for you and now I wonder if I will ever actually get it. I have called the company for the last two days and they keep saying - tomorrow. GRRRR! You'll like it though. Too bad it wasn't here when you could have really used it.....

FoR 3 GoOd ReAsOnS said...

that's so funny...I remember you telling me the same coo coo crap about him only getting lincoln logs too. glad to know we're not the only ones that knew you in your "know it all days" hahahahaha!
j/k you know i love u!