

This is what my dining table looks like most of the time!Austin has never been a little artist. I have tried to get him into drawing or get him into other creative things such as building with Legos. He would play with Lego's for a few minutes but he really wanted ME to build things while he watched. Well, one day I went to pick him up from Mother's Day Out and I was a little early. They had just brought out the stamps and ink pads and he wanted to stamp! He told me to go home because he wasn't ready to leave! I laughed and told him he could stay a few minutes. When those few minutes were up, I told him about all the stamps that I have at home. So we went home that day and we stamped for about an hour! It seems that was all it took to bring out his little artist! He now loves to stamp and he loves to build with Legos too. He still likes Mommy or Daddy to do a lot of the building but he will tell us what to build and he does help. I love to draw and I love to play with Lego's so now I have 2 really fun things I can do with Austin!
No comments:
Post a Comment