Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Shower



My baby shower was on Saturday at my best friend Lauren's house. I just wanted a small shower and I told her to keep it simple. It was simple and OH-SO-CUTE!!! My only request was a cake made by Shelby Lynn's in Springdale. The cake turned out ADORABLE and of course I forgot to get a close up of it! It had a crocodile on it to match the bedding I went with. It was a chocolate cake with buttercream icing and a cookies and cream filling. YUM! My friend Tiffany who also helped with the shower had some cookies made for the shower. Some had little crocodiles on them and then some had an H on them for Hudson. They were super cute too! I got some really great gifts including the diaper cake which Lauren made for me. I got sooo many cute things and I can't wait to have Hudson wear them!!!

2 comments:

Rincon Family said...

You look so pretty!! It looked like a beautiful shower :)

Nic said...

Im so out of the loop! I didn't even know! So happy for you guys!!