Monday, March 21, 2011

Do you know what this is?




These are some things I have picked out for my new baby boy expected to arrive in about 10 weeks!!! If you know me in real life then you already know that I am pregnant. After 2 miscarriages I was really nervous, and frankly still am, to say much about being pregnant again. But I am nearly 30 weeks along and everything is going well so far. And I am just ready to show everyone what all I have picked out for my baby!
The top picture is the diaper bag I ordered from Pottery Barn. I picked the blue one pretty much because it matches the baby bedding I went with. Normally I wouldn't splurge on something like this but I wanted something I would really like since I know I will be carrying it around for at least a couple of years. The second picture is the artwork I ordered for the baby's room. I think it is absolutely adorable! I ordered it from Rosenberry Rooms. It was also another pricey item (at least to me it is!) but I loved it and we don't have to buy the basics this time so I splurged again. The third picture is the baby bedding I picked out from Target. I had this picked out before I even knew we were having another boy. It has little alligators on it and I think it is just the cutest! I have had Chris working on several projects around the house too and I will post pictures of those soon along with my baby's room when it is finished. Anyway, now you know why I haven't been blogging much. I have been napping just about everyday because I have been really tired this pregnancy. I'm too old for this! LOL! I certainly do not plan on doing this again. I had terrible morning sickness for nearly 4 months and that about did me in especially while trying to take care of Austin too. The end is getting near though and I can't wait to hold my new baby boy!!! Oh and I want to say a BIG thank you to all of you who keep telling me how tiny I am! That makes me feel sooo good because I feel anything but tiny!!!




1 comment:

Trish said...

Congratulations! How exciting:)