Tuesday, April 12, 2011

33 Weeks

Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks along in my pregnancy. I have been feeling really good. I do get tired and my feet are starting to hurt from all this extra weight on them but really, I can't complain. I get to take a nap almost every afternoon so that really helps. I am also still sleeping really good at night so far. I am also carrying this kid pretty low so I can still breath pretty good too which is nice! With Austin i had problems with my blood pressure and major swelling. So far I have only had a little bit of swelling and my blood pressure is doing great. I had to be induced with Austin but this time I'm hoping I go into labor on my own...I know I may regret saying that if the pain gets to be really bad! LOL!!! I have just a few things left to do in Hudson's room and a few little things to do around the house. Once everything is finished, he is more than welcome to make his appearance!!! I really cannot wait to see what he will look like, what his personality will be and to just hold my very own baby again. I hope to be able to enjoy having a baby this time around. ANd if Chris and I have any say in it, this will be our last child. I don't think I could handle more than 2 and 2 is probably pushing it! I can't wait to get pictures up of everything we have done around the house to get ready for our new little man.

No comments: