Thursday, February 17, 2011

Superbowl!!!

I am not a big fan of football unless it's the Razorbacks but I do love a good excuse to make a ton of good food and pig out! What better reason than the Superbowl to do that? I had several recipes I had been wanting to try so Superbowl Sunday was the perfect opportunity. This is a picture of most of the food we had. I made mini corn dogs, football shaped cookies, homemade pretzals (not pictured), and cookies and cream cupcakes. My friend Lauren makes the best salsa and so she brought that and the bean dip shaped like a football. The corndogs, pretzals and cupcakes were all new recipes and they all turned out SO GOOD! I wish I had gotten a pic of the pretzals. They were the big, soft ones like Aunt Annie's at the mall. The cookies and cream cupcakes-oh my! If you like cake and you like oreo's, then you would love these as much as I did! I think I ended up watching about 5 minutes of the game. It was all about the food for me!

No comments: